Clinics & Services
If you normally attend the Practice Nurse for procedures that are time sensitive, for example contraceptive injections, please phone the practice on 0141 800 0840 to make an appointment.
If you have an appointment to see the Practice Nurse or Health Care Assistant but develop coronavirus symptoms beforehand, please do not attend. Phone the practice on 0141 800 0840 to cancel the appointment or cancel by text if you receive a text reminder.
Thank you for your understanding. These measures are in place to protect our patients, our staff, and the community.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
The practice offers the following specialised clinics and services:
Chronic Disease Management Programme
An annual review for most chronic illnesses so that you don't have to attend a separate appointment for each one.
- Respiratory Illnesses - Asthma / COPD
- Cardiac / Heart problems
- Hypertension - high blood pressure
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Annual Housebound Reviews
Our housebound patients will be visited in their own home by the Practice Nurse who will carry out a holistic review of their health.
- Cervical smears
- Family Planning including Contraception
- Ante and Post Natal Care
- Child health surveillance
- Lifestyle Advice
- Menopause and HRT advice
- NHS Money Advice Service - see Money Advice & Support page
- Smoking cessation advice and support
Health Centre Services
- Alcohol and Drug Recovery Service - call 0141 800 0670
- Community Treatment and Care ("Treatment Room")
- Dressings and wound care
- Leg ulcer clinic
- Ear care - wax check, suction and syringing
- Phlebotomy (Blood samples)
- Regular injections
- Dental services: Community NHS and private dental practice based on ground floor
- Hearing Aid services - see "self-referral services" page
- Physiotherapy - see "self-referral services" page
- Podiatry - see "self-referral services" page
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including annual flu and travel are now provided by health board vaccination clinics (see Vaccinations page above).
- Youth Health Service - Glasgow City Youth Health Service offers confidential, personalised support for young people aged 12-19 years in Glasgow City.For evening appointments with GP, nurse, counsellors or support workers please phone 0141 451 2727 or complete our contact form