Clinics & Services
Non essential clinical services have been suspended temporarily due to coronavirus planning and organisation. This includes cervical smear tests. If you normally attend the Practice Nurse for procedures that are time sensitive, for example contraceptive injections, please phone the practice on 0141 800 0840 to make an appointment.
If you have an appointment to see the Practice Nurse or Health Care Assistant but develop coronavirus symptoms beforehand, please do not attend. Phone the practice on 0141 800 0840 to cancel the appointment or cancel by text if you receive a text reminder.
Thank you for your understanding. These measures are in place to protect our patients, our staff, and the community.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
The practice offers the following specialised clinics and services, some of which may not be available in otherlocal practices:
Chronic Disease Management Programme
An annual review for most chronic illnesses so that you don't have to attend a separate appointment for each one.
- Respiratory Illnesses - Asthma / COPD
- Cardiac / Heart problems
- Hypertension - high blood pressure
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Annual Housebound Reviews
Our housebound patients will be visited in their own home by the Practice Nurse who will carry out a holistic review of their health.
- Cervical smears
- Family Planning including Contraception
- Ante and Post Natal Care
- Child health surveillance - see Baby Clinic
- Drug addiction - a methadone substitution programme is offered
- Lifestyle Advice
- Menopause and HRT advice
- Smoking cessation advice and support
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including annual flu and travel
- Dressings and wound care - see Treatment Room