Clinics & Services
The practice offers the following specialised clinics and services, some of which may not be available in otherlocal practices:
Chronic Disease Management Programme
An annual review for most chronic illnesses so that you don't have to attend a separate appointment for each one.
- Respiratory Illnesses - Asthma / COPD
- Cardiac / Heart problems
- Hypertension - high blood pressure
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Annual Housebound Reviews
Our housebound patients will be visited in their own home by the Practice Nurse who will carry out a holistic review of their health.
- Cervical smears
- Family Planning including Contraception
- Ante and Post Natal Care
- Child health surveillance - see Mother and Child Clinic
- Drug addiction - a methadone substitution programme is offered
- Lifestyle Advice
- Menopause and HRT advice
- Minor surgery - for the freezing of warts and other small skin lesions.
- Smoking cessation advice and support
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including annual flu and travel
- Dressings and wound care - see Treatment Room